Friday 15 February 2013

A Productions Internship - Day 4


Another day doing the same thing. Cleaning up boards. But I thought I was going to find this task super boring but I've really been enjoying myself. I think it's because the rough boards are so dynamic and interesting that it's a lot of fun cleaning them up. It's nice to just put some music on and just get into a groove and before I know it I've been drawing for 2 hours. 

I have been offered the opportunity to stay on for another week as they have really enjoyed my work. It was very tempting but as I would be doing the same thing I'm doing this week I thought to myself that I have had my time there and it was time to move on and get knuckled back down into uni work as the second semester is about to start. But it was nice to think that they did want me to stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment