Wednesday, 13 February 2013

A Productions Internship - Day 2

After having a bit of a rocky start to the week due to technical complications I manage to have a very productive day.

When I came in Phil had managed to do an example of the kind of quality of he wanted each board to look like in terms of thickness. This was super helpful to get me on track today. So I went though and started to retouch each board I had done the day before. 

This took the whole day and I've only got a couple left to finish. It's interesting to see how time consuming story boarding can be especially when you have multiple characters on screen. In some cases all 4 characters are on a board at a time. 

I'm looking forward to see what work I get set next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment