Monday 25 February 2013

2013 Sketchbook/Scrapbook

When I was in Bristol I started work on a new experimental sketchbook. Taking influence from fashion and design work I love. I want it to have a scrapbook feel to it where I can whack in anything and everything I find interesting and cool. Here is the back and front of it 




One of the running series of illustrations i've started messing around with is taking real life clothing from a fashion magazine and then cutting it out and stylising it to then draw my own character model underneath it. Playing around with size and scale. Trying out different styles. I'm excited to see where I can take this.




I have done a couple caricatures of youtubers that I love a well. I am pleased with how they look.

Grace Helbig

Mamrie Hart



No comments:

Post a Comment