Wednesday 25 May 2011

The City Of Zurich - PreProduction

I've been set the fun task of prepping the shot of the city that comes at the end of our title sequence. So far i've been working from images of Zurich Skylines and looking at the way the roofs looked back in the begin of the last millennium. I came up with a simple concept drawing that I used to help give me a vision to start making it in 3D.



From this I then began to cut out the layers of the image in cardboard. Then Painted them in different shade of grey. I though It helped make each layer stand out from the other. Here is what the model looked like in the end.




I was pleased with how it came out and took some more photos of it. This time I messed around with the lighting to see what kind of effects I can achieve. When we get round to doing it properly I will be able to make use of some studio lighting and have more chances to be more experimental with the lighting.




No comments:

Post a Comment