Monday 28 February 2011

Environment Project (A.K.A: My Battle With Maya)

So my Maya Environment Is really kicking into gear now. Here is the image I am trying to base it upon. It is the Green Room within the Performing Arts Centre.



I really like the lighting in this scene and thought it would be an interesting challenge. So here are some of the fist shots of what it is turning out to look like.



This is the first simple render I have done of the scene. I am really pleased with it. It's not much but at least its on its way to looking like the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. Your first experience is not hard render I have wrapped up of the scene. Texas Hill Country Land For Sale. It's not much but a least its on its way to looking like the actual thing.mpatient someone and become his or her friend.

    ReplyDelete