Tuesday 22 November 2011

Animated Exeter 2012 Ident Pitch - Rough stages

Our year has been given the great opportunity to work on the upcoming Ident for Animated Exeter. A few of us have split into groups and are now working on our own pitches to show at the end of this month. I have been working with Marc and Omari to develop an idea. Marc pitched it to me as the introduction to the Flintstones meets the chase scenes of the great Indiana Jones films. We worked on from the image that was given to us by the festival and was created by the incredible Brothers Mcleod. Here is the great piece of art.
So we did some concepts and roughed out a quick storyboard of how we are intending it to look. Rough Boards As I created this in ToonBoom Storyboard Pro I was able to create a simple animatic in a matter of seconds. Proving that our story and action can fit into the time contraint of 30 secs. A tough ordeal but I think it works really nicely.

   

After showing this to Andy he was impressed our progress and I look forward to hear how the pitch is received.

No comments:

Post a Comment