Saturday 29 January 2011

Life Drawing goes Film Noir

This time we whipped out the black paper and the white chalk. Focusing on tonal work. I really enjoy doing this kind of drawing. It is just a shame that every long pose we seem to be doing at the moment is a seated pose. Which can be fun but I would love some variety. I'm still really pleased with this weeks effort. This one took 20 mins


The next couple were some of my favourite warm up exercises we did. This fist one we were just working on walk cycle poses. Each took about 20 seconds I think. Maybe 30.


This was So much fun to do. We had to capture the pose using three lines. It was a challenge but some of them looked so graphic and full of action that you didn't need all the other details. These were done in 15 second intervals.



No comments:

Post a Comment